Thursday, April 2, 2015

Little Miss Muffet - Inspiration Thursday

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've been having a good week so far!  Hard to believe were are already into April and Easter is just around the corner!  I am popping in quickly to share my Little Miss Muffet DT card.  It's Inspiration Thursday, so throughout the day, the Little Misses and our wonderful Guests will be sharing projects with some of our favorite Little Miss Muffet Stamps products.  It's all happening in the Little Miss Muffet Facebook Group. Be sure to stop by for the eye candy and a fun chat!

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Pool Party and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Lime Twist collection.  The adorable image is Jr. Hatter Mary.  Isn't she darling?  I colored here with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A striped ribbon bow and a 3-D Easter egg sticker finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to head over to the LMMS Facebook Group and check out all the wonderful projects posted today! Don't forget that our "Spring colors" challenge is still going over on the blog.  You have until Tuesday, April 7th to enter.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Crafting From the Heart #53 (anything goes)
MarkerPop Challenge #65 (Easter)
Fab 'n' Funky #253 (lots of layers)
Crafting for All Seasons #99 (animal magic)
Corrosive Challenge #221 (hop into Spring)

Have a great day and see you tomorrow!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. LOVE your Eggs-Tra cute Easter card Carlo!!!!! I think you need my mailing address!!! lol
    Have a very Happy Easter doll!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the cute image and egg embellishment -great co-ordinating papers--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla that is so sweet! Love your colouring especially on the woolly hat! Perfect card for our 'Lots of Layers' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky this week. Thanks for joining in the fun with us. Happy Easter. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Great colors! Thanks for joining us this week at the Corrosive Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla