Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  I hope you had a good week and you have fun plans for the weekend!  I am hoping we don't get the predicted thunderstorms over the weekend so we can get out and enjoy the Spring weather.  I am here now with my DT card for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz site.  The theme this week is everyone's favorite, "anything goes" with the option to add a Christmas twist.  That part is just an option if you want to get a head start on your Christmas cards.  You may use any coloring medium you would like, but you must have a hand-colored image on your project to enter. 

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU basic Black and the background paper is some origami paper from my stash.  The beautiful image is Jade by Meredith Dillman from Sweet Pea Stamps.  I colored it with my Copics, as usual.  I added a few Ice White Pearl accents to her hair and thebead strand in her hands.  Some purple mesh and a wooden flower finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the gorgeous creations from my teammies, Penny, Laine and Kathi.  We hope you will play along this week.  It's the last week to get in the running the fabulous prize from our April sponsor, Sweet Pea Stamps.  The prize is 4 digis of the winner's choice from the Sweet Pea Stamps online store.  Don't miss out!


Have a great Friday and weekend and see you soon!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Hi Carla, just found your blog and your fab card - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carla! The background paper looks like stained glass. I thought you had created a card with stained glass. LOL! It is gorgeous! Great job on the coloring. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work, Carla! Love the pearls too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, such gorgeous colouring.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla, this is gorgeous. Love that stamp, and beautiful papers. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, Carla! Love the luscious colors! Really pretty image, fantastic coloring & bg paper, and love the added pearl pen and embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous in so many ways Carla. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that paper! Your coloring is fantastic as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my, this is so pretty! You have a wonderful eye for color and composition! Nice Work
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla