Thursday, February 26, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #106 - Sketch Challenge

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a great week so far!  It's a Winter wonderland outside here!  Luckily, we only got an inch or two south of Birmingham, but north of the city they got up to a foot!  Crazy for Alabama!  It is really pretty, but I will be happy when it warms back up and seems more like Spring!  Anyway, I am here with my DT project for the new Little Miss Muffet challenge that started today.  The theme is a "sketch challenge".  Easy, peasy!  We are still celebrating the LMMS's 4th birthday, so you will continue to see the Little Misses and ourt wonderful guests showcasing the new birthday-themed stamps.

Here is the sketch:
 

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are GKD Turquoise Sea and the patterned papers are from the We R Memory Keepers Hip, Hip Hooray collection.  The fun image is Celeste Amberglow Cupcake Party by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  

Here is a close-up:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the Little Misses and our wonderful February Guest Designer, Jane!  We hope you will play along with the challenge!  You have until Tuesday, March 10th to enter.  Don't forget, we still have our extra birthday challenge going on until March 15th.  You need to use one of the new birthday releases to enter. If you use one of the new releases, you may be able to enter your card in both challenges!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #48 (anything goes)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, love the papers and beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks to be celebrating nicely with that cute hat and that cupcake. I had a cupcake yesterday and it wasn't even my birthday. I figure it must have been someone's birthday somewhere so I should celebrate for them. LOL Enjoy your day and I'm hoping it warms up for you soon. No chance of that around here for the next week at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, card, love how you have coloured the image. Hope your snow goes quickly we have been very lucky here in uk so far this year. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, your card is adorable. Love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and of course I love your coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual Carla everything matches perfectly. Your coloring wonderful. The snow sure was pretty coming down but it's all gone up here now. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright colours you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright colours you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Card! I love the colors and the details. You colored her perfectly! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with Through the Craftroom door this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla