Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sketch Saturday #345

Good morning!  Happy Sunday!  Hope you are having a great weekend!  After many failed attempts since yesterday to post my card, I am finally here with my DT post for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge.  Our sponsor this week is Sami Stamps, who is offering a $12 GC to her Etsy shop to the lucky winner. 
 
 
Here is Sketch #345, designed by Alex. 
 
And here is my card:
 
 
My card base and mats are SU Pool Party and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Just Sayin' 6x6 pad.  The pretty image is Wild Flower Beauty from Sami Stamps.  I colored her with my Copics.  A taffeta bow, some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and a few pearls from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Sketch Saturday blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Saturday Girls and our wonderful Guest Designer for January, Kerrie!  We hope you will play along!

Have a great day!  I will be back a little later with my DT post for the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful hair work Carla! Trying to figure out which way to swish and swoosh always messes me up. LOL Lovely card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is soooo very Beautiful!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Carla she is gorgeous! I have a stamp similar with lots of hair I'm going to have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring. Beautiful colour coordination too. This is lovely, Carla! hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Carla and your colouring is amazing as always!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla