Sunday, January 25, 2015

Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge January/February

Hi again!  I am back as promised with my DT post for this month's Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge.  The theme this month is "hearts". Perfect with Valentine's Day coming up!

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Riding Hood Red and the patterned papers are from the Recollections Valentine 6x6 pad.  The sweet image is My Prince from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.  I colored her with my Copics and added lots of Red Stickles for extra sparkle.  The sentiment was cut from red glitter paper with my Cameo.  A couple of hearts punched from glitter paper finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by again!  Be sure to check out the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog and feast your eyes on the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Digi Bells and GDT!  We hope you will play along!  Please remember you must use an Elisabeth Bell image (any company) to enter.  You have until February 22nd to enter your project.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (have a heart)
613 Avenue Create #108 (anything goes or create your own challenge; I created my own using the grid below)


Enjoy your day and see you soon!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image and fabulous coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the "love" die cut. It has a vintage feel to the script. Wonderful Valentine creation. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carla!

    Beautiful as always! :) Thanks for using our chart this week! Love this layout and the image is just adorable.

    Hugs,
    Kathi, Owner
    613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this time with this fabulous card. Love the image and the papers are divine.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, your coloring is always fabulous, Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Carla, gorgeous colouring and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWE this is very Beautiful!!!! Love all the layers and the Fab DP too!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image and a beautiful card Carla. Love the papers and the sentiment is fantastic. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness Carla, this card is just gorgeous. Love the combo of the red, pink and white shades.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Carla....love the new challenge but there is no link to add cards to....maybe yu can pass the word on.xx

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a beautiful card! You are such a natural with those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really should own this image given how much I like frogs. Love, love, love your papers! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carla, this is so soft and beautiful! As usual, your paper choices are spot on, and the color integration is just awesome! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create! We love seeing you in the neighborhood.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla