Thursday, October 30, 2014

Little Miss Muffet - Inspiration Thursday

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week so far!  I simply can't believe it is already Thursday!  And what's more, tomorrow is Halloween!  It can't be the end of October, can it?  It's been a bit crazy around here with little time for crafting and blogging, plus I've been a bit under the weather this week. I hope to be back on track soon.  Anyway, I am here now with this week's Little Miss Muffet DT card.  Today is Inspiration Thursday.  Throughout the day, the Little Misses will be sharing projects with you over in the Little Miss Muffet Facebook Group.  We will be showcasing some of our favorite products and some of the items that are currently included in the BIG SALE!  Be sure to check it out! All the details about the sale are in a pinned post in the group.

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Bordering Blue and the patterned papers are from the Basic Grey Serenade 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Polka Dot Pals Arkan from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I have colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment ticket is from Create With TLC.  A few Wild Orchid Crafts flowers finished my card.

Here is a close-up:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group during the day for lots of fun and inspiration!  Don't forget about our current challenge on the blog.  You can enter the "if you go down to the woods" challenge until Tuesday, November 4th.

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Tuesday Morning Sketches #273 (sketch)
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)

Here is the sketch:
 

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. So beautiful Carla!! Really stunning colors! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Carla, with a lovely image and I love the wonderful flowers/papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Carla...great coloring and pretty papers!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, your card is gorgeous. Love that blonde hair and wonderful dress folds. Hope you are feeling well enough for treats tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Carla, I love these wonderful papers and beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww she's sweet Carla. Lovely card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! Your coloring is amazing and I love your flowers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Carla! That image is adorable - awesome coloring! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful your coloring is on this Carla. Love the color combo. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla