Thursday, October 9, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #96 - Anything Goes

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week so far!  Mine has been very busy, but at least somewhat productive.  I am here now with this week's Little Miss Muffet DT post.  We have a brand new challenge for you starting today.  The theme is everyone's favorite, "anything goes".  That means there is absolutely no excuse for you not to join us this time!
 
Here is my project:
 

My card base and mats are SU Not Quite Navy and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Collectable "Remarkable" 6x6 pad.  The cute image is Sonny Honeycloud Shopping by Pollycraft for LMMS.  I colored her with my Copics and added Glassy Accents to her glasses.  The funny sentiment is from Create With TLC.   A few opaque gems finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the fabulous creations from the Little Misses and our wonderful Guest Designer for October, Lysa!  We hope you will play along this time!  You have until Tuesday, October 21st to enter your project.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Digi Sketch Challenge (make us laugh, with or without the sketch; I used the sketch)
Crafting From The Heart #39 (anything goes)
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Papertake Weekly (anything goes)

Here is the sketch:
 

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Love the coloring and the way you did her glasses. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Carla....pretty papers en great coloring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love it all, the image, your coloring, the design and the paper!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful colors and papers here Carla!! Such a sweet image! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute! Love the take on the sketch with those cool papers! Darling image, wonderful coloring, love the glossy accents & sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Thanks for sharing at crafting from the heart good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty Carla, I love the colours and the sentiment is so much fun x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love your coloring Carla! Just beautiful!!
    Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door challenge!! Good luck!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun sketch and a wonderfully colored image Carla. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carla, your sketch is wonderful and I love the coloring of the image and designer papers. Hugs joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla