Monday, November 11, 2013

The Digi Bells GDT - Letters to Santa

Good morning!  Happy Monday!  Hope you had a great weekend and your week is off to a great start!  My week is starting off with some exciting news!  You may recall that awhile back, I answered the GDT call over on The Digi Bells blog.  Well, I made it!  I am so excited that for the next three months, I will get to design alongside the fabulous Digi Bells and work with the gorgeous images created by Elisabeth Bell!   Today is my first post on the Digi Bells blog as part of the GDT!

Here is the card I shared:


My card base and mats are SU Baja Breeze and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Merry 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Letters To Santa from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.  Isn't she too cute?  I printed the digi on MiC Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added lots of white glitter to the trim on her snowsuit and hat.  I added Glossy Accents to the holly berries and Ice White Pearl Pen accents to the falling snow.  The sentiment is from Flourishes Sentimental Christmas set.  A couple of sticky arrows and a few pearls from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Stop by The Digi Bells blog every day for inspiration from the Digi Bells and GDT with Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.

I am entering my card in the following Challenges:
Sentimental Sundays # 180 (warm & cozy; must have scarf, jacket or sweater and a sentiment)
Sunday Sketch and Stamp #182 (Berit's sketch)

Here is the sketch:


Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

27 comments:

  1. Carla this is gorgeous. I love it all, beautiful work and beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and lovely, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just looks so fabulous and love all your sparkle. Great take on this weeks sketch and thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is cute and beautiful Carla!!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla, this image is just so adorable. Love it colored in the blue. We are actually getting some snow here today - YIKES it's too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful Carla! Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable, Carla...and a big congrats on your new GDT position. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations my friend !!! How exciting and well deserved! This is such a gorgeous card--love the papers and fabulous pearl detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! They are lucky to have you on the team! You've created another gorgeous card! Love the addition of the pearls to the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh she is adorable and what a fabulous card you've made with her.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just don't get any better than this, it's over the top and glitters too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First things first...congratulations on a well deserved accolade Carla!!! I know how much you love working with these images. You create such beautiful cards and your work only helps promote the sales big time! I love the softness of this card, the colours and the papers together. Very pretty indeed! So happy for you :)Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Carla, this is really sweet!! Such beautiful coloring and I love your take on that sketch! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one of my all time favourites and you've show cased her beautifully, nicely done Carla, welcome to the Digi bells
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful Christmas card thanks for joining us at Sunday sketch and stamp

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I have this image its sooooooo cute isn't it......... I am loving these papers the colours are so so pretty. Fab layout as well hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carla! long time no see! What an awesome card - love the colors, beautiful layers and sweet image so wonderfully colored! congrats on getting onto the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Carla congratulations and looking forward to working with you over the next 3 months. I have admired your work for a long time and this card is stunning. I am now following you too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just beautiful - so soft and very pretty and I love the snow effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. How lovely this is Carla. I really love all the colors. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on your new team Carla! Your card is lovely. Love all those soft powder blues and the sweet image. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations Carla so happy for you... I had a hard time getting you blog to open up this time... No idea???? EB image is fantastic and love the snow effect and the sparkles. Love what you did with the sketch, it turned out really amazing.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on the GDT, Carla! They are lucky to have you!!! :^)
    Love this card--precious image, great coloring, fab design & DP! I especially love the die cuts, pearls, and arrows! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  24. simply adorable I love the image!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful Carla!! Gorgeous card..In every way!! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla