Thursday, September 26, 2013

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #70

Good morning!  Happt Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week so far.  Sorry I haven't been around much of late.  I have a head cold and don't feel like being up for very long at a time and all the coughing has given me a headache.  But, enough about me.  It's time for a new Little Miss Muffet challenge!  The theme this time is "Merry Christmas to You".   Perfect way for me to add another Christmas card to my little stash!

Here is my DT card:



My card base and mats are SU Cherry Cobbler and the patterned papers are from the Memory Box Mistletoe 6x6 pack.  The sweet image is Clover Winter Friends by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her up with my Copics and added a bit of glitter to the trim on her outfit, the snow and the little star.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  Some Cherry Cobbler seam binding and a few dimensional holly stickers finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stooping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the festive creations from the rest of the Little Misses and our wonderful guests, Deb and Wendy!  You have until Tuesday, October 8th at 11:55 PM CDT to enter your project.  All of the details and rules are in the blog post and the blog sidebar.

Don't forget that we still have the Graffiti Party going on here.  You have until October 20th to enter your creation using the fabulous freebies from Make it Crafty and Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  You'll definitely want to stop by the Graffiti Party blog from time to time to check out the awesome projects being entered and new inspiration from both DTs!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday #277 (sketch)
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Simon Says Stamp Challenge (anything goes)

Here is the sketch:

  Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

28 comments:

  1. Carla this is gorgeous, I love the image and that glitter in her dress is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding, Carla. I love the bird background paper that complements the image bird. Your coloring is just lovely. I really do hope you are feeling better very soon. Nothing worse than a bad cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your card is gorgeous Carla,love t!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, this is absolutely beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla, your card is gorgeous. Love that image and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Carla. Beautiful coloring and I love the touches of holly you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable, Carla. I love all the little birdies in the paper and on the post. It's a wonderful winter scene. Pretty ribbon/holly treatment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Carla - I hope you feel better! I got hit with that head cold last week and was miserable so I totally feel your pain!! Please take good care of yourself!
    As always, this card is nothing short of perfect. Amazingly colored and love the hints of sparkle. Love the addition of the holly, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Carla!! I LOVE this image!! So beautifully colored and the sparkle is perfect!! :) TFS! HUGS P.S. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Carla! Love the traditional colours and the awesome sketch. Your colouring is fantastic and the ribbon looks like a gift bow!
    I am not doing so well of late, having lots of issues with my spine so haven't been able to sit or stand to colour, but still can follow blogs from time to time when I'm not heavily medicated.
    :)S xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Traditional, yet has a modern vibe too, brilliant! i love it Carla :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Carla, the holly leaves are a wonderful accent to tie everything together. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love the colors you used. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Carla, stunning colouring too xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful, everything about it ! I love the image and love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! You've colored this image fabulously! And of course I adore the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've used that sketch beautifully Carla. Love the ribbon treatment. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Carla, this is SUCH a lovely card. I love the wee elf and your great sketch and colours. Really fab. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful Christmas card Carla, a great design and colour scheme. Your image is delightful and beautifully coloured - wonderful details!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful card Carla and such an adorable image. Totally love it.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous colouring of that sweet image....love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweetie this is sooooooooo gorgeous these were always my fave images from Pollycraft I love seeing them. Your colouring is fantastic & I lurve the lush colours. Hope you feel better soon shug, take care.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. oooooo just tooo cute, Carla. Love your colouring.
    xxx Asha Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my! I love this :>) Beautiful with the holly.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful colouring on that very sweet image and your usual fabulous design and layout skills make for another gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful card, Carla! Love the design & image; your coloring is wonderful, love the added sparkle, and your DP & embellies are perfect for the image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Hope you feel much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely stunning Carla, gorgeous elegant design and I love the way you have done your ribbon bow :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla