Friday, June 1, 2012

Guylou's Inimitability Challenge - Tag, You're It!


Hello again!  I'm back to to share my DT card for the new challenge on Guylou's Inimitabilty Blog.  Roxann is our hostess this time and the theme is "Tag, You're It".  Roxann is challenging us to use make a tag and the tag should be big enough to include an image.

Here are the challenge details:
Challenge Deadline:
You have until 10:00 PM (EDT) on June 14th to link your project to the Inlinkz at the end of the challenge post.
How to participate:
You may enter only ONE project per challenge, but if you use a Guylou's Inimitability digistamp, your project will count for two entries.  If you don't have one of Guylou's digistamps, you can check the online store where several freebies are available.
Challenge Prizes:
A winner will be selected randomly and will win:
1. A $10.00 gift certificate from Guylou's online store
2. An invitation to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges



Here is my tag for the challenge:


My tag base is a glittery diecut from the Best Creations A Walk In The Garden pad.  My pretty image is Fairy 1 from Guylou's Inimitability. I printed her on Cryogen White and colored her with my Copics.  I added La Jolla Stamps Glitter (Pina Colada and Love Potion from the Wings & Things set) to her wings and shoes and the flower center.   The sentiment is also from Guylou's Inimitability.  It comes along free with the Starla digistamp.   The image and sentiment were cut out and matted with Spellbinders Labels Four Large and Small dies.  I punched a butterfly from DCWV Flower Shower Glitter paper.  Some white lace and lime green wrinkled ribbon finished my tag.


Be sure to visit Guylou's Inimitability blog and check out the gorgeous tags from the rest of the DT!  We hope you will be inspired to play along!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love you're wonderful tag Carla, its so adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! She's adorable and colored so well. I also love the paper choices, color palette, and the shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love all the die cuts on this tag, Carla! It's beautifully colored and "blinged up"! And the color combo is one of my favs! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty, shaped card...love the lime green and purple. Your tag is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - love the shape and layout and such a cute tag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME!!! Love the shape and the colors are wonderful. All the extra's are so nice. Never seen that image before and it is adorable.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love how you really embellied this up! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous tag Carla, love the colours, shape but most of all glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tag, Carla! You colored up Ms. Fairy just beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The die cut, the colors, and your coloring are all gorgeous, Carla! That green is really something special!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great color combo. Beautiful tag Carla. The shape is lots of fun. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Carla! I love the colors in your tag and the boldness of the shape within a shape. Very creative, colorful, wonderfully executed.
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great color combo and I love the shape of it. Fabulous bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla