Monday, February 13, 2012

Bunny Zoe's Monthly Challenge - Guest Designer

Happy Monday morning!  It's a super early post for me (actually, I'm still sleeping - lol!), but I am so excited today to be sharing the card I made for the new monthly challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts blog!  I was so thrilled to be invited to be Guest Designer for this months' challenge! Tracy picked the theme of "celebrations"  - any kind of celebration you'd like.

Here is my card for the challenge:


I chose to celebrate the coming of spring, which is going to be very welcome here!  Nikki generously provided me with this adorable Magnolia stamp to create my card.  It is Tilda Loves Flowers from the new Sweet Crazy Love collection.   You can find it in the Bunny Zoe's Crafts store here.  I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Cryogen White  Iridescent cardstock and colored her with Copics.   She's framed with a Cheery Lynn Italian Flourish Doily die.  My beautiful patterned paper is from the Prima Alla-Prima pad.  I added a Turquoise Prima Rose and two Kaisercraft Coconut Paper Blooms that I airbrushed with Copics to match my papers.  A satin bow and button and a few rhinestones from my stash finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge Blog and check out the new challenge and the gorgeous creations from the design team!  I am sure you will be inspired to play along!

Have a great day!
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Hi Carla! What a beautiful card. It's just so soft and sweet. Thanks for sharing this.
    Hope you're having a great weekend, and are ready for a great week ahead. I wanted to mention that if you're interested in "hopping" for some great prizes, there's still one more day to "hop" at wordartwednesday.blogspot.com for some great prizes (Grand Prize and prizes along the way). Hope to see you soon in blog land as well. Great work on this gorgeous card!
    Blessings,
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of Magnolia stamps and this one is so cute! Love the colors and your coloring is perfect. Have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! WOW! Such a totally adorable card. Fantastic color combo and she is sooooo sweet and wonderfully colored. LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! So much fun having you with us this month as a guest at Bunny Zoe ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Carla and congrats on your GDT
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. you never cease to amaze me, this is absolutley gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Carla and congrats on the guest design spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Carla those colours are amazing together...stunning colouring (of course as always) thank you so much for your beautiful card for our Guest DT this month
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card. Beautiful colors, gorgeous coloring and love your beautiful embellishments and papers. Everything about this card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Carla, this is one beautiful card!! Love the colour combo - so cheerful! Very pretty layout too!
    Thank you so much for being a Guest DT at Bunny Zoe's Crafts this month!
    Hugs,
    Silvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, just lovely colours so Spring! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carla, thanks for being our guest this month at BunnyZoe and what awesome colours you have chosen. Just beautiful. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOOOWEEE Carla this is a beauty, LOVE LOVE these colors and the way you colored up Tilda is just perfect and so beautiful!! Another wonderful card hun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, Spring sounds awesome to me! Except, for the storms, of course. Your card is absolutely beautiful and I adore the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carla- this is another gorgeous creation! Your coloring is fantastic and I do like the color combo you used!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card. Great coloring and a fantastic color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  17. yay Carla! We're together again! lol Love your project, so glad you got to play with us at BZ as GD!
    HUgs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  18. Carla she is just darling. Fantastic coloring and love your color scheme. Congrat on being the GD. Your bow is just stunning.
    Hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is absolutely gorgeous! Love, love love the coloring! The image is precious!
    Hugs,
    Marie :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are so talented - this is soooooo pretty!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Carla, You have a beautiful blog. Thank you for joining us as guest this challenge and for your stunning creation. Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla