Friday, September 2, 2011

Copic/Promarker Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Hope your Friday is off to a great start!  I know I am looking forward to the long Labor Day weekend!  Before getting on with the day, I'm stopping in to share my DT card for this week's Copic/Promarker Challenge on The Outlawz site.   This week's fun challenge theme was "feathers" - however you wanted to interpret it.  Lots of possibilities for this one!

Here is my card for the challenge:


I chose to use this great Mo Manning image called "Diva".  She can be found in the Mo's Digital Pencil store here. I love coloring her and I thought her feather boa was perfect for the challenge.  I started with a square card base of Basic Black and layered with patterned papers from Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue collection.  Diva was printed on Cryogen White Iridescent CS and colored with Copic markers.  I added some pearly accents to her jewelry with Lavender Lace Liquid Pearls and a Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen.  To add a little dimension to her feather boa, I added some Polar White Flower Soft.  I used Webster's Alpha stickers for the diva title.  A few adhesive pearls and a lavender satin bow finished my card.

Be sure to stop by the Copic/Promarker Challenge and see all the fabulous, feathery samples the rest of the DT shared there!  I just know you will be inspired to play along with us!  And don't forget that if you do enter a card for the challenge, you become eligible to win one of the awesome prizes from our wonderful sponsors!  Check out the challenge thread and the main page at The Outlawz for all the details!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to see you soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla