Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday At Heartfelt Creations

Good morning!  It's Wednesday again already! Time for you to feast your eyes on gorgeous new creations from my teammates on the Heartfelt Creations Design Team!  Although I am currently traveling and still finishing up my move, I wanted to share one of the cards I made for this week's post on the Heartfelt Creations blog.

Here is one of my cards that was posted today:


All of the instructions for making this card are available on the Heartfelt Creations blog today.  Sorry for the "less than perfect" lighting.  My usual set-up is all packed up.  Briefly, I started with a 6" square card base of SU Rose Red and layered with patterned paper from the Prima Annalee 6x6 pad.  I cut a large flourish from Cryogen White using a HCD 711 Decorative Dutch Iris die.  I spritzed the flourish with Pearl Glimmer Mist and adhered it to the card base.  I stamped the floral swirl from HCPC 3409 Tropical Floral Swirls with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Cryogen White. I also stamped some extra single flowers from HCPC 3407 Botanical Floral 2.  All of the images were colored with Copic markers. The extra flowers were cut out with Spellbinders Rose Creations Shapeabilities, shaped, then popped up on the main floral swirl image. A big pink satin bow and some pearls in the flower centers finished my card.

Many thanks for stopping by!  I can't wait to get settled in my new house and get back to visiting everyone's blogs!  I hope you'll forgive me for my lack of comments during this huge transition for me and my family.

See you soon!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move and unpacking.......your card is another jaw dropper! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a fun color combo. So Carribbean!!! Hope your move goes smooth! Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the colors you used! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Carla!! I love the softness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking about you and praying for smooth transition and safe travels. I know it is a stressful time. This is a beautiful card. Good luck and catch up when you can..hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, this is just so beautiful! I love the soft colors with the colors you chose for your flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla