Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #84 - Pearls & Flowers

Happy Saturday!  I hope you are enjoying the start to your long weekend!  Thankfully, the weather is much better today than yesterday!  We had bad thunderstorms and lots of rain yesterday.  I was without internet for most of the day and all night.  I sure was glad to find it back on this morning!

I am popping in quickly to share the card I made for this week's Mo's DP2 Challenge #84.  The theme this week was "pearls & flowers".  My card is also for this week's Copic/Promarker Challenge (CPC052711) on The Outlawz site where the theme was "anything goes".

Here is my card for both challenges:


I started with a card base of GKD Turquoise Sea and layered with patterned paper from the Prima Annalee 6x6 pad.  My image is "Bunches" from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I colored her with Copics and added tiny pearls to the flower centers.  The image is framed with a Spellbinders Lacey Squares die cut.  More pearls around the frame, a satin bow and a few roses (Prima and Recollections) finished my card. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a safe and fun holiday weekend!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love that image, and you've showcased it wonderfully! Love the papers and embellishments you've used.Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Carla. I just love what you created here.. This sweetie is full of posies and you colored her so well. Great job. We had some storms and rain too. Hot at the baseball diamond today.. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet and you colored her so well. I love the big bunch of flowers she is holding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a darling image, carla:) love the flower and lacey die, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla...look at you, girl!! However do you find the patience to color all of these teensy flowers?! I could barely crank out the few in the image I chose. Clearly you have far more patience than I! It paid off darlin'...because this card ROCKS!! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeousness!! So good to see you again this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carla! What can I say, this is so pretty!!Thanks so much for taking the time to play along with us at Mo’s challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla